Bibado Long -sleeve Coverall Weaning Bib Unicorns Pink
Weaning your baby is a wonderful experience, and our Coverall Weaning Bib can help make it mess-free for baby and stress free for parents! Available as a long-sleeve bib and as a short-sleeve bib - both which are compatible with our new Handi Cutlery!
How to use your Coverall Weaning Bib
1) Place your little one in their highchair and fasten in safely according to your high-chair instructions
2) Put your little ones arms though the Coverall Weaning Bib, drape it over their shoulders, and fasten at the nape of the neck.
3) Drape the front of the Coverall Weaning Bib around the highchair tray and fasten underneath with the velcro straps.
4) Enjoy your mess-free, mealtime adventure
5) Easily wipe clean after even the messiest of meals, and dry quickly ready for round 2.
Also machine washable at 40 degrees.
Straps to your highchair to catch all the spills, keeping your little one spotlessly clean and dry even after the messiest of meals or craft activities. Our 250k+ parents estimate this saves them around 30mins per day.
Suitable for use across a huge range of highchairs including those with wide, large and no trays. It also works brilliantly with most pushchairs or directly onto a table
Our unique new easy-wipe lightweight 100% waterproof Coverall Weaning Bib easily wipes clean after the messiest of meals, and dries quickly ready for round 2. Also machine washable at 40 degrees.
Handi Cutlery is perfect for making mealtime adventures easier and more enjoyable for everyone.
Our handy weaning cutlery, is compatible with the Coverall Weaning Bib, helping your little one explore food and learn to use cutlery. Simply attach it to the bib, and the unique 'no drop' straps mean no more picking up spoons and forks from the floor for you, and aids your little one's development by allowing them to drop their cutlery as many times as it takes for them to get the hang of it.
Delivery Time- 1 week